Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas AGAIN!



This year for Christmas (like on the ACTUAL day) we were at my parents house for the festivities. Angela and her family were all there too (see left). Emma is now 3 1/2 and Ava turns 6 in February. Total girls with drama and tears but I love them to pieces! Will is 5 now and Owen is 2 1/2, but if you read and follow my blog you probably already knew that. I will leave out the ages of all the parents but let's just say I am 27 and call it good:)

Christmas this year meant boots. It was the Christmas for boots I guess for some reason. Ava, Emma, Will, Owen, and Nini all received boots as gifts this year. I snapped a picture of the 5 of them proudly displaying their new footwear. Pardon the demonic eyes in the shot. I guess I needed my flash and I didn't use it but I think the eyes are pretty hilarious!


We all had a great Christmas and enjoyed getting time to spend with family. All 4 kids are tuckered out and I think most parents are as well, but it is so worth it!

On the way to Nini and Pappy's house I looked back in the backseat and saw Will pimping his sunglasses and earphones with his khaki pants and dress shirt. He just looked too cute to not take a picture and document how handsome he was at the age of 5! Merry Christmas from the Kueny's! Here's to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment