Friday, July 24, 2015

A Wonderful Wedding

 Being married for 15 years we do not get the opportunity to attend a ton of weddings any longer as most of our family and friends are married.  Last night we finally got to go to another one and I was so thrilled to be a part of the occasion for this wonderful couple.  Steven met CJ through work and then I was introduced to his then fiance and we all became friends.  It was touching to watch the emotions that fill the bride and groom's hearts during this special moment.  You plan and create for months for this one 20-30 minute ceremony that you will remember for the rest of your lives.  That's a lot of pressure!  I know they are thrilled that the wedding went off without any problems (that I saw) and now they can celebrate with a wonderful honeymoon to St Croix.  I offered to come and chaperone but I don't think they will be needing one of those:)  

Congrats to the wonderful couple inside and out.  We couldn't be more happy for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment