Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Some of my Favorites

When you go on vacation you take a million pictures right?  Maybe that's just me.  I only took about 55 this go around. That was way less than I have taken the previous years:)  This blog post is gonna cover about 7 of my favorites.  Of course, I love our normal posed family pictures on the beach too but that is going to be another blog all to itself.  I love these pictures because of who they are taken with, where they were taken, or the story behind them being taken. I love the top one of Steven and I because we were tan and full (we had just eaten more seafood).  It was one of our last days there and again we were with good friends!

The one of Steven and I on the beach was our very first night in Florida and our very first time to step on the sandy beach.  We were uber tired from driving all night but were at a beautiful beach with some great friends so that makes that picture special to me.

This one of Will and I was our last picture we snapped of us on the beach.  We left the next day and didn't take any beach pictures.  I love the clouds, his smile, and the 5 million dollar house behind us.

This one of Kasey and I I really like!  I love my hair that Kasey braided for me.  I don't get to see her very often anymore which means I don't get braids (that look good) anymore.  I think we both look very pretty and happy in this shot!

 No family vacation anywhere can be without family pictures.  These 3 are some of the best ones we took all week.  Please excuse my messy/curly/beach hair in the last 2 pictures.  There's only so much you can do with natural wave when mixed with salt water, sand, and sun.  I tried my best:)










No comments:

Post a Comment