Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Need to Move Here....

 How I was born and raised in a land locked state is beyond me.  I should have been born in Florida.  I wish I would've been.  One day, God willing, we will live there.  Probably when the boys graduate high school we would seriously consider it.  

We love the beach, the humidity, the palm trees, the waves, the smell of the ocean, the seagulls, the shopping, the food...the list could go on and on.

Will and Owen enjoyed having Aubree, Paxton, and Ella to play with.  It was great to see them after so long and to see them interact together again.  Will and Aubree had been friends for as long as I can remember and to see them together again playing was a good sight to see!

Another sight to see in Florida?  PEARL.  She lives.  She is alive even though you can hardly tell.  She is an albino alligator and she lives at Fuddpuckers off of HW 98 in Destin if you ever want to go see her. 

So back to living in Florida.  Who wouldn't want to live here.  I mean, look at that water.  It's almost ALWAYS like that too.  I mean, yes, you might get a random hurricane but you know DAYS in advance when one of those things is coming and you can leave.  Tornadoes in OK?  You don't know till usually right before they hit you.  Another reason to love Florida:)













No comments:

Post a Comment