Wednesday, July 9, 2014

2 Haircuts

 This is the story of 2 haircuts.  1 on a human, 1 on a dog.  1 needed a haircut more than the other one and often smelled like "stink" from outside (but he shall remain nameless who I am thinking of).  

Owen and Will normally get buzz cuts for the summer so I can have 8-10 good solid weeks of not fixing, cutting, or dealing with hair.  This year, they both (Owen was pretty adament) requested long hair.  Owen's hair grows way faster than Will's does so this is only the growth of 1/2 of the summer.  Who knows what it's gonna look like come the middle of August when school starts again.  Yikes!

The other "child" that got a haircut recently was Norman.  Whew, this "kid" really needed it.  Being a mix of 2 breeds he tends to have some crazy wild hair, with grass and dirt stuck in it, and carries with him a certain smell that I will not allow in my house.  He is 4 months old next week and just had his first grooming experience.  Everyone at PetSmart fell in love with him and said  how loving and great of a dog he was.  I would have to agree.  I've never been a "dog person" and still really am not but this puppy fits perfectly in our family and the love Owen has for Norman is pretty special.  I now present to you our groomed 4 month old baby.  I didn't even know Norman had eyebrows before this!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment