Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Boys are Growing Up

 Not very long ago my babies were really just babies.  Even though in the scheme of life I know I will look back and realize that they actually are babies still RIGHT NOW.  It's hard to look at these pictures when Owen was 9 months and Will was 2 1/2 and not already miss those moments.  Those baby fat cheeks and kissable hairless heads.  Don't get me wrong...the baby stage is really not my favorite.  I much like the life I have now where the boys are more independent, they are best friends, and they entertain each other.  Sometimes though, I do like to look back and remember.  And be thankful.  And remember to look forward just as much as back. 

They are 4 and 7 now.  Easy?  Well, sometimes.  Truly easier than 9 months and 2.  I can say that with ease.  Wonder how they will be at 14 and 17?  Doubt I would still get them to take a bathtub picture for me!  Now, yes!  10 years from now...not so much!  

I love you dearly boys!







No comments:

Post a Comment