Friday, January 3, 2014

Lego Land

 Our last stop in Dallas was to Lego Land.  This was probably the boys' favorite thing we did while we were there (except for swimming)...those boys are fish (or Dolphins in Owen's case).  

I didn't know what to expect regarding Lego Land.  I had heard mixed reviews about it with most of it positive.  I guess I thought it would be bigger.  For future reference....I heard other cities that have Lego Land's are larger but Dallas is a smaller one. 

It was no worries because I quickly realized that as young as our boys are still they really couldn't handle much bigger of a place.  They got to ride all the rides they wanted, watch a 4D Lego movie, play in a huge play land area and drive Lego cars.  They were happy boys.  

Of course, one of the very first things Will found was a Lego Land model of the Dallas Cowboys stadium.  This he thought was AWESOME.  Here is my football loving boy, wearing a football shirt, standing by a model football stadium.  He couldn't ask for anything better.  

Speaking of not asking for anything better.  I love these two:)  Owen loves his Daddy so much and calls him "Best friend Daddy" all the time.  I think it is precious to watch the love develop and grow between them and look forward to many more pictures like this throughout the years. 








No comments:

Post a Comment