Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas #3

 Okay, so now we are up to Christmas day through Friday.  Yeah, we are finally getting through the week.  I bet my readers are so very thrilled!  

I love Christmas at the Kueny's house.  I am totally one of the family and have felt that way since the very beginning back in the 90's.  I love how this family is loud and funny and totally laid back.  In some ways they are like my family but most ways this side of the family is completely different.  I love both sides and enjoy time with Fournier or Kueny families. 

It's amazing to sit back and watch all my nieces and nephews grow up.  I took a picture of Steven with Ryatt (our youngest nephew who turns 1 in January) to my oldest nephew Eli, who turns 15 in January.  Back before Steven and I were married (the year before) Eli was born.  I remember it so clearly.  I was a freshman at OBU and Steven was in basic training down in San Antonio.  Now, he looks like a young man!

Here's another young man with a young lady in the tub.  Soon, this won't fly anymore.  It still does in my book so it was picture worthy!









No comments:

Post a Comment