Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Captain America

 Well, at least he's creative:)  Owen wanted ONCE AGAIN to play some form of a super hero today.  Last time he wanted to be Thor and he ran around the house collecting hammers (real and fake) to throw at objects and/or people.  Thor has been banned from our home now.  Ironman normally makes a daily presence but he's pretty contained with just "flying" around and landing throughout the house.  Hulk sometimes can be banned also with his huge Hulk Hands he has that pounds and hits anything and anyone in Hulk's way.  

Today was Captain America.  We don't own a CA shield.  He talks about CA but not all too often.  He was playing CA all by himself (since Will was at school) and I found him like his walking through the living room.  I asked, "What are you doing with my lid?"  Owen responded strongly with, "Um, It's my Captain America shield!"  I guess that makes sense.  I can see the similarities!!!!

Creative play at its finest people.  At its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment