Thursday, January 2, 2014

Medieval Times

 The weekend after Christmas we took the boys down to Dallas for a few days.  We needed just a few days to be together as a family of four.  With all the holiday hustle and bustle sometimes it's easy to be "with family" but not really because you are pulled in a million directions with everyone and everything.  

On Friday we packed up and left Norman to make the 3 hour trek to D town.  Friday was filled with Lego Land fun (more on that tomorrow) and Saturday was Medieval Times.  Truth be told the boys really just wanted to swim in the hotel pool.  5 times in 2 days they went swimming in that pool.  I love indoor hotel pools.  It fills tons of time on cold days.  Although, Dallas was in the 60's the whole time we were there so that made coming home to 28 degrees with 13 degree wind chills even worse.  

I have to caption this picture with saying this is one of the funniest faces I think I have ever seen Owen make.  The boys had just bought brand new swords to (hit me in the face) sword fight with.  I told Owen to make a mean face like a knight getting ready to attack.  This is the face he came up with.  Oh well, it cracked me up at least!



No comments:

Post a Comment