Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I HATE COLD

 "National Hate Florida Day"?  Um...I don't think so! Let's try for "National I LOVE Florida Day and Wish I lived there 365 Days of the Year Day."  That doesn't read as smoothly though.  Seriously, besides the off chance of a hurricane sweeping through there is nothing to NOT love about Florida.  Living in Oklahoma I have the almost 100% chance of a tornado passing through so there's really not much difference.  

I came home from Florida (that blog later) to extremely cold temperatures.  Like 12.  That was it.  That's the temp when I walked off the plane after a weekend in 83 degrees.  I wasn't venturing outside so the family and I decided to make Christmas cookies.  What a fun family tradition and this year Steven got to join in on the fun since he was stuck home too due to the snow and ice.  

So, until it warms up again...I will just dream of living in Florida where you can wear flip flops, shorts, and get year around pedicures in DECEMBER!



No comments:

Post a Comment