Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Momma

 Yesterday was my mom's birthday.  I won't say how old she was (because I am sure she wouldn't like that) but let's just say she is "about" 20 years older than me:)  Here's all I got to say...I think I know "about" what I'm gonna look like in 20 years.  If I continue to take care of myself that is....

I am pretty happy with my future look in 20 years.  My mom is beautiful inside and out!

My whole life I have been told how much I look like my mom.  On the flip side my sister has heard how much she looks like my dad.  Hence, my sister and I really don't look that much like sisters!  I guess sometimes I see it but because you grow up with these people I don't notice it all the time.  Looking at these pictures and really stopping to see the similarities and differences, it is pretty hard to miss:)  I love my family.  Happy birthday Mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment