Saturday, December 21, 2013

Celebrate Christmas

 Tonight my sweet nieces, Ava and Emma did something very special.  They had been growing their hair for quite a long time to have it long enough to cut it all off and donate.  Ava got 9 inches off and Emma got 8.  I think this is Ava's second time to do this but not quite sure if that is correct.  Either way, I am very proud of them and think they look super ADORABLE with their cute little bobs!  Way to go girls.

After the girls got their hair snipped we all headed to our church, Church on the Move, for our Christmas program special.  I really enjoyed going with 14 of our family members to this show.  The kids loved it. The adults loved it.  The music and dancing were top notch and I just love the story of Christmas (set to music) read by our Pastor every year. Every year it's the same thing, but every year I enjoy it just the same!

Tonight was Owen's first time coming to our church show.  The last year he was still too young, the year before that Daddy just stayed home with him because he wasn't even 2 yet.  The year before that Daddy stayed home with a then 9 month old so I could take Will with me.  Owen finally got to sit through "big church" at 4 years old.  He did pretty well. I gave him a B grade.  He came prepared though for the loud music and even BEFORE the show started he had those bad boys on and was ready!

Merry Christmas to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment