Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Train

 Last night was a beautiful night to go to Christmas Train.  No wind, an almost full moon, temperatures in the high 40's, and no rain or snow. Can't ask for much better for December.  Problem though?  We didn't have tickets to the Train this year due to them selling out within 12 minutes (or something crazy like that). "Oh well, we've gone every year", I thought.  "We'll just do something different this year."  Although in my heart, I still wanted to take our family to the Train.  So, I waited and heard about people selling tickets or not being able to go for some reason.  Usually any time I would hear of this situation the tickets would be sold before I even could call them to tell them we wanted them, or it was a night where we already had things planned, or it was bad weather, etc....

Yesterday at about 4pm I found out about 4 tickets for THAT NIGHT.  By 5pm, we were on the road to Christmas Train!  I love how God works like that.  What may seem small to me was BIG to God and He took care of us:)  We actually did have plans last night but nothing that couldn't be moved to tonight to accomplish!

I will leave you with Christmas Train 2013 Santa picture.  Please excuse my children's clothing and hair.  Straight from school, no time to change (because I didn't know we were going till last minute), hair flat from all day playing, and pants with holes in them.  At least they had coats.  Score one for mom!







No comments:

Post a Comment