Sunday, February 19, 2012

Will Parker








Will Parker Kueny. So very special to me! Born 5 years ago right after Thanksgiving. I couldn't hardly touch food that holiday as Will was verging on 2 weeks late. I think we were only at 10 days at that point, but who's counting right? I should have known THEN AND THERE that this child would love his Momma more than life and not want to be anywhere away from me. Little has changed in 5 years. He still loves his Momma more than life and is pretty much at or near my feet in every place, house, store, etc.


He looks mostly like Daddy but has my eyes and nose. No one can dispute that fact. Most of the time people comment on how much he looks like a "little Steven". Yes he does, but when it comes down to who does Will want to be around the most...Momma. He loves Steven, don't get me wrong. Daddy and Will (and Owen) enjoy some MAJOR play time and sports around this house all the time. When push comes to shove, Will is sick, or hurt, or scared, or sad...it's me. And I am good with that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment