Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Ava!







Happy 6th birthday Ava! My sweet niece is now 6 years old. Poor Will wants to be 6 so badly now. He wants to be as old as Ava, almost as old as Jared, and to be in Kindergarten. He is growing up quickly!

Monday was Ava's birthday and we all went to Nini's house for a little birthday celebration. Here she is wearing her birthday hat she got at school and her 100 year old glasses from her 100th day of school party. I am not sure why she was wearing those? Always into fashion, I guess!

The cake, made by Angela, was a family favorite and used to be made by my Nanny. So yummy and so very strawberry and so very dangerous. I ate way too much. Owen requested a 2nd piece before Will even ate all of his first. Of course, Owen ate both:)
Next it was time to open presents. Ava got: lots of cute clothes, a Target gift card, and books (those were from me!) I want her to love to read like her Aunt Jackie does, and some type of dog/backpack/makeup thing. It was a TOTAL girl gift and those are pretty foreign to me now so I am not too sure what that thing was:) She will get a ton more stuff on Saturday and her birthday party but since it is a "girls only" party the boys wanted to give her their gifts yesterday.
See...I told you he wants to be 6! Proudly displaying Ava's hat for her! Happy birthday Ava Franco! I love you verrrrrrrryyyyyyy much!

No comments:

Post a Comment