Thursday, February 16, 2012

Brotherly Fun



My boys are so cute. I'm just being honest here although I know as their mother I am completely bias. I do have to say though that we get stopped ALL THE TIME from people to comment on how cute our boys are. I love my boys and I don't mind sharing sometimes how I think they are good looking:) I am sure there will be girls later on in their lives that agree with me. That will take some getting used to from this Momma!

This week at Will's Valentines party Owen walked right into the classroom, set down at the table, began an arts and craft project (that wasn't meant for him), began to eat a snack (again not for him), and snuggled close to brother the whole time. He followed him around and copied every thing that he saw Will doing. That is actually quite opposite of how the brothers normally act. Owen is normally the leader. Will was proud to show Owen how to do everything, where to sit, how to cut, the motions to the song, etc. It was cute to watch them interacting in this new way. Owen is verrryyy ready for a preschool program next fall. He will be 3 and ready to take on the world!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment