Monday, May 30, 2011

Owen's Big Boy Room

He used to be so little. I guess he still is. I remember him as a baby though and that seems like just a month ago sometimes. In the life of a busy mom, sometimes it feels like a lifetime ago too:) He was just a baby here when Steven surprised me with an awesome gift a few months after I had out last child.


I loved that picture because it was so different than the normal picture. It captured him pretty well but seeing as how he was still so little he didn't have too much personality yet to capture. The photographer did well with what she was given:)

Now, he is all "grown up". Not really. He is only 2 next month:( My last one is getting old and big. So big, that it was time to get him ready for his new big boy room. Momma decided on construction/transportation and I have been purchasing things here and there for about a year. This long weekend we decided to go ahead and bite the bullet and get our big man out of his crib. He is doing pretty well in his new room. All I can say though is now his door is SHUT when it comes time for bed. No one in their right mind wants a 2 year old roaming the house at 2am. What to do when he figures out how to open the door? I am open to suggestions from anyone!!! Here are a few snaps of his new room. I am still on the lookout for an orange construction barrel if anyone knows where I can snag one of those. Other than that, I think the room is pretty complete. Hope you enjoy it Big Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment