Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Me



Mother's Day with my two favorite boys! Well, really three favorite boys since Steven was there also:) My cousin Kasey treated us to breakfast at her restaurant in downtown Tulsa. It is called Daily Grill in the Hyatt and if you have never been, you must try it. French toast for breakfast, that you DID NOT have to cook, totally worth the calories. See below:
Note: not all of that food was mine. The potatoes, pancakes, and bacon were for the boys. I just thought I would show all of you the food that I consumed this morning. Yes, I devoured all of the french toast, ate most of the potatoes, and even sampled Will and Owen's blueberry pancakes. Yumm-O!

After breakfast my wonderful husband watched the boys for me so I could go hang out with Kasey for a bit. We went to Barnes and Noble, snagged a Starbucks, and caught up on all of our gossip mags, breakup's, hookup's, Royal Weddings, and babies. Kasey had never done this! I couldn't believe it. A chance to sit down, uninterrupted, and read and sip coffee? Oh, that's right...SHE DOESN'T HAVE KIDS YET! Thank you again, Steven, for helping make this possible today!
After Barnes and Noble we headed over to the mall to get some fancy pedicures! Kasey had not had her feet done in two years. Yikes:) Mine was only two weeks but still needed it! So relaxing and fun and who can't get a kick out of all the ladies gibbering away in Chinese (probably about you)! I always think that's funny:) Thank you everyone for making my Mother's Day a great one!
Tomorrow is another whole evening of celebrations as Angela and I are going to take our Mom out for the big day. Another post to follow....Happy Mother's Day to all those mommies out there who help make every family run more smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment