Monday, June 6, 2011

Our Anniversary Trip


Happy 11th Anniversary to my wonderful husband! This weekend we went away to Kansas City for a few days together and without kids. We had a lot of fun. We also took the trip with my mom, dad, sister, and my brother in law. This was the first time in a LONG time that we 6 have done anything without children aboard or even just together. This weekend was full of a lot of eating, shopping, movies, and playing dominoes. I will not divulge the winner because I didn't win:(

Friday started off with dinner at a Japanese Hibachie restaurant for Steven and I. Since this day was our actual anniversary we decided to go somewhere together. We chose this Shogun style place and we did not decide wrong. The food was awesome and we were at a table with another couple celebrating their 22nd anniversary on the same day. That was pretty cool!

Picture Nazi was about to strike again the following morning. Before we could all go and enjoy ourselves the Nazi (Angela) had to get all of us in shots together. Here are a couple of shots from that morning:

Look at those strong arms on Dad! Don't get in his way......

We went shopping at the Plaza and the Legends. I like both of them for different reasons. I like the Plaza because of all the expensive stores where I can find good deals. I like the Legends because it has a movie theater and 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. This is probably the best hamburger I have ever eaten in my whole life. Seriously delicious. So delicious that Mom actually ate it. A DOUBLE, I do believe!

We had a lot of fun this weekend and were so very thankful for Denise to come here to watch the boys. I am glad they had an enjoyable time with their Nana as well! Here are two more shots of our weekend together:

No comments:

Post a Comment