Friday, June 24, 2011

Bubbles Before and After



Both of my boys love to play in the bathtub. They always have. I can remember times when Will would play 45 minutes to an hour in there and the water would be cold, he would have goosebumps all over his little body, and I would STILL have to drag him out of there.

They both love to play bubbles while playing in the tub. I think it is funny how big brother Will has taught little brother Owen how to play properly with bubbles. Well, as probably as you can get for a 2 year old and 4 1/2 year old! Here is Will's before shot on the left and his after shot on the right.

As to not be put to shame...Owen had to take part too. You have to know that every single time Owen gets bubbles on his face, he says "Ho ho ho!" I think that is a pretty good indication that the 4 1/2 year old is teaching him things because that is not something that I walk around saying all the time:) Here is Owen's before shot on the left and after shot on the right.

Hope you have some bath time fun tonight with your little ones. If you don't have little ones....oh, how I envy the ability you have to just sit and soak (play with bubbles if you like) and enjoy a bath time all to yourself! One day...one day that will come again for me:(

No comments:

Post a Comment