Saturday, November 6, 2010

Much Needed Girls Night



All things girly. That pretty much covers our conversations during girls night! What Mom doesn't enjoy that though? In particular, a mom who only has boys to listen to all day! A girl needs some girl time once in awhile. This is where my dear friends come in! I love them all. We are each different, each the same, some single, some married, some with kids, some without, boyfriends, no boyfriends, teachers, not teachers...but all in love with each other (corny, I know!). We were missing 2 of our regular girls this night but they were there in spirit...love you Eleanor and Amanda L!!! I thank God that I have been able to stay close with these girls and continue our relationship even though I am no longer teaching with them on a daily basis.

Last night we had our 2nd annual scarf exchange. We have a history of posing with our scarfs once they are all exchanged. I think I made Amanda mad when I stole her perfect scarf...but hey, it was my turn and I LOVED it! Thank you Amanda and Tessa for purchasing it. What a wonderful night and we are already planning our 3rd annual ornament exchange for December. Ho Ho Ho!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment