Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dishwasher and a Date

Does anyone else have the above problem? Will was the fridge. Always in it. Not eating. Just standing there trying to crawl in it and move things around. Owen's love is the dishwasher. Yes eating. Never know what he is eating or how many food particle's have already been consumed. I have to latch it everytime I use it or walk by otherwise my 1 year old decides it's time for a feast. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem????

On another note, not related at all, Steven and I went on a date last night with 8 of our other friends. Here I am eagerly awaiting our night out:



Free food at Fox and Hound. Who can complain about that? 3 large pizzas, 50 wings, and all you can eat chips and salsa. Thank you to my friend Amanda for finding such an awesome deal! A thank you shout out also to my mom, Nini, for watching the boys so Steven and I could indulge in some free grub and spend some time together and with friends. Gotta love date nights even though they don't happen nearly as much as ten years ago:)

No comments:

Post a Comment