Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Papaw!


My Papaw turned 79 on Halloween! He is still so spry for an almost 80 year old. He suffered a stroke in February but has not allowed that to slow him down much. He is strong and such a good man (much like my own Dad). We all made the hour drive to Bville on Halloween to see Mamaw, Papaw, my uncles, and all my sister's family. It was a beautiful day and much of the time we were all outside. Eating and talking is what this family likes to do outside:)



My sister was demanding that we take a picture at this exact moment when of course, I am trying to eat and talk all at the same time. She was relentless with that stupid camera.

Being Halloween the kids all brought their outfits. The two little ones weren't too keen to all of Angela's pictures but we were able to snap the two big ones about to head out for the sugar filled night of intense fun! Ava made a beautiful Snow White, while Will looked extra (cough cough) manly in his police uniform:) We had a wonderful time seeing family and being able to spend one more birthday with my awesome Papaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment