Tuesday, November 2, 2010

B-A-L-L-S

They are everywhere in my house! It seems like all the time I am tripping, kicking, stepping, pushing, moving balls around so that not to kill myself as we all move around in here. Today I decided to take a little inventory of all the balls that we own. Mind you, there are some duplicates that I did not picture. 22 just in the picture alone with probably another 10 doubles rolling around somewhere inside, outside, or in closets. 22 balls. 2 boys. You do the math. I guess girl houses have dolls...and I have balls! Golf balls, tennis balls, softballs, four square balls, footballs, soccer balls, raquetballs, range balls, bouncy balls. What, no volleyball???


The boys MUST have a volleyball for Christmas so our collection can be complete (enter sarcasm here!). This is what I do almost all day with my time. Throw, catch, tackle, roll, toss, spiral, bounce, swing, kick. I wouldn't have it any other way though. I love my boys and all their balls. Literally and figuratively:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment