Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Trick or Treating

Happy Halloween from the Kueny's. What a difference one year makes. This time last year Will was still too afraid to do the trick or treating thing. We just stayed home (with our then 3 month old Owen) and gave away candy at the door. Even in the comfort of his own home, Will was sometimes too scared of the costumes to go to the door. Not this year! He was so excited about being his police man and wore his outfit for several days before Oct. 31st even rolled around:) He told me he wanted to be a police man about a month ago and so I knew that is what he had to be this year. Brother was a dragon and a super cute one at that!!!

Will went to all the houses without fear, collected tons of candy, and had a blast. It was super past both of the kids bedtimes, but a sugar rush can keep a 4 year old and 1 year old up past their prime!

Just this morning I decided what better way to work off some extra sugar than a quick jaunt to the duck pond, with strong winds, and 45 degrees! We got bundled up and took off. This is what I picked up just on my way to and from the house this morning. Call it my version of cleaning up my neighborhood! And yes...I washed my hands after:)

No comments:

Post a Comment