Sunday, September 5, 2010

Free Summer Bowling


There are not adequate words for how much Will loves to bowl! He surely is his father's son:) Today was a sad day in the Kueny household, for today was the last free day of Summer bowling at our local bowling alley. I think Broken Arrow Lanes, it would be safe to say, lost money on this free program when it came to our family! 2 free games every SINGLE day in the summer. Who can say no to this??? We didn't go every day, but we sure went a LOT! I got some pictures, Daddy got video on his phone, and now I am blogging about how much my big man loves this sport! He is actually pretty good at it, but who wouldn't be with all the practice he has gotten this summer?? SOOO cute! Momma and Will had fun together marking the last day of this free activity. Which in Momma's mind now only means...."Great, now I have to pay for it all the time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment