Sunday, September 19, 2010

Will's First OU Game


HE HAD A BLAST PEOPLE! To say that Will loved the game would be an understatement. I think he had more fun than I have seen him have in a long time. Yes, it was hot. Unbearably hot for my liking even considering it is almost October! 100 degrees, 80 thousand other hot people, and 6 hours in the sun make for one tired and cranky Momma, but Will was fine. Go figure. He clapped, cheered, and walked more than I have ever seen his little legs carry him in one day:) We got to the game about 2 hours before it even started, walked a mile to the stadium (another mile home), and countless miles AROUND the stadium in the search for the perfect set of tickets. Once we actually got in our seats, it was waters all around, snacks not to be forgotten, and kick off time. It was so cute to see my little man enjoying the surroundings. We played Air Force on Saturday so he also got to the enjoy the fly overs from various USAF planes. Right up his alley:) Since Steven and I have not had the opportunity to go to an OU game since I was 9 months pregnant with Will (NOT Owen) we figured it was due time. Thankfully our team won, although not quite like we would have liked, but a W is a W!

1 comment: