Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another Year, Another Patch

What a difference a year makes. I say it all the time. Just when I think Will looks little and still such a small boy, I will look back to the same time last year and get shocked all over again. My boys are actually growing! Of course, I know this is going to happen but seeing as how I am with them EVERYDAY I don't think I can see it happening so quickly! Last year at the Patch Owen was about 3 months old. We took a family photo:


Can you see him in there? He is hiding in Daddy's arms. Will look's little now compared to the same place, and only one year later:


Actually I see more difference in the O man as far as size...but hey, my 4 year old who weighs 31 pounds (on a great day) is growing too, isn't he?

I leave you with Owen in the wagon. Will wanted to push him. This lasted all of one push, when Owen fell out, and Will gave up. Balancing on both parties was required and NOT gonna happen. Happy fall!

1 comment:

  1. Next year's picture should be extra fun. I'm putting $$$ on Owen outweighing Mr. Will! The boys are cute as always, and you and Steven aren't too shabby yourselves!

    ReplyDelete