Monday, June 28, 2010

"Say Cee" is the Best!


My cousin Kasey comes over a lot to see us! She loves to spend time with the boys and I have to say, the boys adore her as well. You can tell by this picture how happy they are when she comes over. I try to have her over at least once a week and make her a good home-cooked meal (the good is up for debate!)

Will still can not say her name correctly. Instead of Kasey, he calls her "Say Cee". At least, that is how I would think to spell it. The other day we were driving around looking at houses in the Parade of Homes. Completely random Will in the back seat says, "Momma...where is my Say Cee?" I say, "She is in California on vacation." Will replies, "Tell her to come home. I miss my Say Cee!" Sooo cute:)

Kasey, come home quickly because Will is repeatedly requesting your presence here at his house!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Awesome to have family around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Precious!! Tell him I will see him tomorrow!! =)

    ReplyDelete