Thursday, June 10, 2010

My New Obsession with Hazelnut

People ask me, "Have you just now figured out what Nutella is?" Nope. No way. I have known about Nutella for a while now. In fact, several years ago when Steven and I went to Switzerland, Nutella and Kinder Bueno candy bars (which are also a hazelnut joy) were about the only two sweet things I could stand to eat. ((((Let's not mention how much Swiss chocolate I ate on this trip)))). No, I have always known what joys Nutella would bring if I were to ever purchase a jar, open it and indulge, I just had always had the willpower before when I would see it staring at me from the condiment aisle. Not anymore! Willpower was out the window on my last run to Wal-Mart this week. Don't know why, but I folded. Now all I can do is think about Nutella, dream about Nutella, try to find other foods that it would go perfectly with. Believe me when I say, I.AM.NOT.PICKY! Nutella goes with about everything. Case in point...the following pictures.
Believe me when I say that I have not had an obsession like this one since the Marshmellow Creme situation when I was pregnant with Will. And, no, I am not pregnant this time around:)


2 comments:

  1. Too funny! I've never had Nutella, and I'll steer clear now that I read your story. I just weaned myself from Oreo's, so I'm trying hard not to replace them with something else.

    ReplyDelete