Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Owen is Standing!


Owen is finally standing! 11 months...you would think it would be about time:) Still not crawling, but he is standing all the time. I don't know if he will ever crawl. I think he might be one of those babies that never crawls. I have finally decided to stop comparing Will to Owen because by this time Will was already walking and almost running! Here is another picture I snapped of the boys that I thought turned out really cute! This was supposed to be just a picture of Owen for his baby book but Will jumped in right at the last second. I thought it was funny because right after I took this picture I looked at their faces and they were the exact same. I don't think they look anything alike but they sure do some of the same facial expressions!


When we went to Guthrie, of course we were looking for antiques but I did find something special for Will Parker. He loves Spongebob to the extreme! I found this stuffed Spongebob for $2.25 at a local antique spot. I gave it to him on Sunday when we picked him up and he went crazy for it:) Here he is showing his love for his new Guthrie find!


No comments:

Post a Comment