Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day 2010


I don't look very happy here but I REALLY was having a grand ole' time! Not often enough I am able to get together with all or most of my cousins. I love this time! We all grew up together and are very close in age. On Memorial Day we all were there except for my cousin Amy in San Antonio. We missed her but had fun regardless. This Memorial Day was spent with my sister and all her fam, my two cousins and her son, grandma and grandpa, mom and dad, and my family. Mom and Dad had the pool out, all the sprinklers, toys for the kids, cars to ride, etc. Dad even got out his huge riding lawnmower and gave the kiddos mower rides. That's when you know you are in Oklahoma:) We had a lot of fun, played badmitton, and ate like crazy. Thanks Mom and Dad for hosting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment