Thursday, June 3, 2010

10 Years of Kueny's

Today is our 10 year wedding anniversary. I thought it would be fun to go back and document some of our times together. It actually started about 13 years ago. This blog is dedicated to my wonderful hubby, whom I love more than life!

This first picture is one of us back about 13 years ago when we first started dating. It is one of my favorites because we just look so young. We were such babies here:)


This next one takes us back to the college days. I was a Sophomore in college and Steven was thinking about going to the military. We spent as much time together as we could because we knew in the back of our minds it was all about to be completely different.


This now takes us to Steven's graduation from the Air Force. Truly, I still didn't know if he was the one I was going to marry. I knew I loved him, and we had had a great time at dating but I wasn't sure still. One look at him in San Antonio after several months away and tons of letters back and forth and I KNEW! I love this picture because this is the first time I looked at him and knew we were going to have a life together. He was going to be the daddy to my children:)
Sorry....that one was a little off-center when I scanned it! Oops!

Okay, on with our story....Next came engagement time. My mother in law was nice enough to type something up and send it to the local paper for us to have and treasure the rest of our lives. Here is that announcement!

June 3, 2000 was our wedding day. This day is still one of the most important days in my life so far. I really need to figure out how to scan things the correct way:)


The other two important days in our marriage are November 27, 2006 and July 21, 2009 with the birth of our sons, Will and Owen! Thank you to my wonderful husband for 10 awesome years and I know many more to come. You are the most hard working, diligent, loving man I know. I am truly honored to be your wife!

2 comments:

  1. the black and white photos make it seem that they were taken longer than 10 years ago:) I love you both...

    ReplyDelete