Thursday, April 2, 2009


I think when you have a boy child they are just prone to getting bruises, cuts, scrapes, etc... Will always seems to have one or all of the above. It's probably from all the wrestling him and I do. Will got this toy from a b-day party and it had a sucker on one end. Well, I opened it up and gave it to him and told him not to tell mommy. Well, that's the first thing he wanted to do so as soon as we opened it he had to run show Jackie. Oh well!

With my job I get to meet all kinds of random people. Yesterday I met a guy, very nice, but he told me that as soon as he got the retaining wall built I was quoting for him he was going to move to the country and start building underground shelters??? He said the rapture was going to happen soon and wanted his brother who was not a Christian to have somewhere to go. And then the appointment right after that the lady asked me if we could shave concrete. Sometimes it's kind of hard not to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment