Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hammer Fist

Hammer Fist. That is the name of our bowling team. Why you ask? Hammer: because everyone on our team has a Hammer bowling ball. Fist: because when you get a spare or strike you make a fist and pound it with the other person. If you're cool enough you can explode it when you pound. Last night I put up some big numbers. I bowled a 247 my first practice game, 179 my first real game, 228 my second game, and 189 my last game. I'm thinking about growing a mullet and trying out for the PBA.

Today, it seemed like I was running around everywhere. Broken Arrow to Jenks, Jenks to Tulsa, Tulsa to Owasso. I probably put 300 miles on my truck today. It's been a good truck. I've got 226,500 miles on it and it still runs great and the heat and A/C both work, bonus!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, sometimes I wonder how you ever got such an awesome girl like Jackie to marry such a huge dork like you!

    ReplyDelete