Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Birthday


Saturday was my birthday. My 30th birthday! Crazy. I don't really feel any older but have felt 30 for six months or so now. Steven turned 30 in October and I always think of us as the same age. I guess Saturday was just the actual truth to the big 3-0. This picture was taken at Mom and Dad's on Thursday when we had our family birthday dinner. I think Will looks like Steven, but I also do see me, so I guess he is a good combo. I wonder what or who Owen will look like???

Steven was in charge of my surprise party on Saturday. I really didn't have ANY idea he was doing something. It all went off without a hitch except for him realizing at the LAST second that he forgot to invite some of our friends. Oops. I hope they don't get their feelings hurt if they know who they are. Hey, he can't do everything without a little "wife supervision" (which of course he didn't have!). I have great friends and family who showed up and helped him plan a lot of the get together. I am truly blessed even though I am officially three decades old!

No comments:

Post a Comment