Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rain

We are getting tons of rain here. Our swale that our grader put in is working out well. So anyway, I was on my way home from bowling this week and there was a bad accident on the Creek Turnpike. Some car got crunched. I had just passed it and then a cop car turned his car sideways and blocked the road. I looked inside the car and didn't see anyone. I couldn't tell if there was any blood anywhere. It reminded me of the time that I was on my way to work in Norman and just as I was getting on I-35 this Suburban on the other side of the interstate flipped. Neither the passenger or driver were wearing their seat belts. I stopped my truck, jumped out and ran over to the lady lying in the middle of the road. She was concious but had a broken leg. The man driving got thrown about 30 or 40 feet and when I walked over to him he had blood coming out of his eyes, nose, and ears. Another lady grabbed a blanket and put it over him because he was gone. The lady in the middle of the road was screaming, "Why are you covering him up?" Be careful driving in the rain and always wear your seat belts. If you don't wear your seat belt you're an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment