Thursday, December 24, 2015

Call Me Picasso

 This week my mom, sister, and niece went to do some painting at a local paint and sip studio. We were merely sipping water, coffee, and hot chocolate but it was still so much fun.  

Let me clarify that I have now done a painting place (such as this) 5, count them FIVE, times. This was the first time I actually stepped out and took my painting WITH ME. It felt good to do that just one time:)

It was a great time watching Ava paint as only a little 9 year old (almost 10) can do. She followed along really well, listened to instructions, and did her own little 10 year old thing when needed.  We all agreed that her leopard scarf was way cuter than anything we painted.

It was a great time with family and 50 other people we didn't know:)  Merry Christmas Eve everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment