Sunday, December 20, 2015

A Birthday Blog 5 Days Late

 As most moms will tell you, they love being moms.  Moms are the best.  You're always tired, often frazzled, sometimes feel like you're losing your mind, but you have oh so much love.  You look at these little beings that God helped you create and your heart is filled with a love that you never thought possible.  All those above things fall to the wayside when you look at your children.  All the sleepless nights, all the taxi cab servicing, all the hustle and bustle of being a busy mom fades when you look into their eyes.  When they are sick, you know.  When they hurt, you know.  When they are sad, you feel it.  When they are scared, you want to erase it.  When they are happy, you rejoice.  When they cry, you often cry.  Being a mom is amazing.

With that, I say a belated happy birthday to her in his blog.  Her birthday was last week but she still deserves a shout out.  She, as I now know, has felt and still feels all of the above descriptions.  She now feels all of that with my sister and I but now ALSO she gets to be involved in our kids lives so much that she's doing all the emotions are feelings all over again for 6 grandchildren.  

Thank you to my mom for the legacy she taught me and for the legacy she is continuing to implant in my life, Steven's life, and now our kids lives.  Mom's are amazing and I am so blessed to call her MINE!  Happy Birthday Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment