Sunday, November 29, 2015

Poop a Tooth

This sweet little 6 1/2 year old lost his first tooth today at Lowe's.  He was eating a hot dog, while shopping (he's a good multi tasker) and all of a sudden told Steven, "Daddy! My tooth is gone!"  We can only assume that tooth is now in this belly.  Too bad for me because I love to save the first baby tooth that falls out for each of the boys.  I guess with this child I will just have to make it the second tooth, call it the first tooth, and be good with that!  The fairy will come tonight and collect nothing but at least she will still leave him something because the tooth fairy still has a heart:)  

Our little boy is growing up, and BONUS, he learned today where he can find his tooth in a few days.  Yes, I taught him a little science lesson.  Let's just say...he's already been looking each time he visits the bathroom!  Nasty.  

I'll leave you with that....

No comments:

Post a Comment