Monday, March 23, 2015

Middle

 In the middle of all the craziness of Home and Garden Show and Spring Break we took some time out to hire a babysitter and head out to celebrate the birthday of our friend, Amanda.  I have a lot of friends named Amanda now that I think of it.  Just 6 off the top of my head that I can rattle off.  I digress....

We went to the Bruhouse.  This place is just a small locally owned restaurant off of Main St in Broken Arrow.  I love going to places like this to support the local economy and bring back some life into smaller towns.  Steven knows the owner (of course) of this place and so he has brought many new people to the Bruhouse.  They have free pool and a shuffleboard also (just FYI).  We've never gone on a weekend but I've heard rumors they have live music also.  

We had a great time getting out of the house for a few hours and enjoying many great laughs throughout the evening with Amanda and CJ.  Hopefully we will have many more dates to come!

Talk to you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment