Wednesday, March 25, 2015

End

The end of Spring Break brought something very special and near and dear to my heart.  No, it wasn't yet ANOTHER round of mini golf that I had to (endure) I mean play with my sons.  It wasn't the 30 minute wait just to get on hole 1.  It wasn't the ice cream truck who knows the absolute PERFECT time to drive through the hood blasting his crazy music (and of course, we had to get some because it's the end of their SB now).  

Has anyone guessed it?  Does anyone know what happened and what occured over this SB that made me one very happy woman? If you know me at all, you probably know how much I despise Winter.  So, March 20th, was a very special day to me.  Welcome SPRING.  Welcome.  Welcome with open arms and big sloppy kisses and bear hugs.  I love you Spring.  I love you so much with your beautiful breezes, rains, and budding flowers and trees everywhere.  I love the life you bring back into our dead and cold and dreary world.  Welcome Spring.  I will love you until you bring us tornadoes and then I will hate you and long for Summer.  Summer I do love.  Better than even Spring.  But for now, Spring I adore you and thank you for coming!




No comments:

Post a Comment