Friday, March 20, 2015

I'm Really Behind

 Okay, so Spring Break has crept up on me and I am very behind on blogging.  I apologize to my faithful readers.  Most of you probably haven't even realized that its been a couple weeks since you read about the latest Kueny adventures.  I realize we are not that important to most people:)

The boys finished up their basketball seasons in late February.  Owen enjoyed the season "a little bit" and Will loved every single moment of it.  Will's team (coached by Steven) ended the season 9-1.  The only game they lost was only by 1 basket.  Will and Steven still kick themselves over that.  Will has already moved onto the next sport, which is baseball, with practices already beginning twice a week.  Owen isn't doing baseball this season because he demands to play coach pitch and refuses to play with "the babies" in TBall.  Since, I can't find 5 year old coach pitch anywhere he is sitting this season out.  Fine by me.  One kid in sports at a time is much easier anyways.  

I hope everyone has had a good Spring Break so far and enjoyed the time off with your kids (hopefully).  We had the Home and Garden Show last weekend so each year SB means to the Kueny household...Go NOWHERE and work full time for the BUSIEST 2 weeks of the whole year in our world.  Oh well, at least it's been pretty weather and the boys have been able to play.  Talk to you all soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment