Tuesday, March 24, 2015

He Wears Many Hats


 He's a man of many talents I tell you.  He loves to entertain.  He loves to make people laugh.  He loves to laugh at himself.  He's the child who enjoys dressing up, who likes to play with super hero's and who wants to be the life of the party.  He is so very opposite his brother sometimes I am even amazed that they are related:)  He can't eat Mexican without putting on the sambrero. He can't go to the firehouse without demanding to wear the gear and have me snap a picture.  He loves Halloween (for the dress up reason and not for the candy reason).  I know that is a shocker to most mom's.  He will wear any set of sunglasses, any set of real glasses, and anyone's wig he wants to borrow from a random stranger at a bowling alley.  Yes, this happened.  Please read my blog about it that I posted a few months ago.  


This child is the life of the party and the life of this household.  He makes me crazy on a daily basis but he also makes me laugh more than anyone I know.  He has a huge heart and is very tender when he needs to be.  He's not very brave for scary things but will try almost anything if Steven or I are with him.  He's a joy and I am so proud to call him my Owen Michael Kueny:)


No comments:

Post a Comment