Sunday, March 22, 2015

Beginning

 The beginning of SB has been spent with the boys entertaining themselves pretty well.  I am super thankful they can do this since the Home and Garden Show brought our business about 100 people I have been calling, talking to, setting appointments for designs, and following up on all appointments.  Let me just clarify...I've been working full time.  I've had the boys home 24/7 without help because Steven is putting in 60+ hours right now a week.  I'm tired.  I'm also beyond grateful that I don't have to do this all the time.  I love owning our own business but the months of February-June are pretty rough.  It's not easy and anyone that says owning your own business is so easy because you get to "set your own schedule" has never really owned their own business.  There.  I'm done and off my soapbox.  

Our schedule this beginning of SB has been for me to work all morning and half the afternoon.  I try to finish up early so I can take the boys to do some fun activities.  Afterall, it is Spring Break for them:)  This week has been filled with a lot of swimming.  I added them to my plan at my gym and after I work out me and the boys have been doing some massive swimming this week.  No wonder kids are so skinny.  Swimming is not for the faint of heart. It must burn some massive calories!

Check out Owen's expression in the bottom picture.  Classic boys being boys and chasing around each other even in water.  Like I said, I'm thankful they entertain each other:)  Talk to you soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment