Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Last of Fall

 Whelp...that was pretty much it folks!  We got about 1 1/2 weeks of Fall in Oklahoma and now starting Tuesday we are moving into Winter with it blowing in fast and hard on Monday night.  Monday it's supposed to be 73 and then Tuesday welcome to COLD with high's in the 30's all week and forecasting SNOW by the weekend.  Gotta "love" Oklahoma!

Before the cold hits my Mom and I decided to get one last walk in through our favorite neighborhood last week.  We saw this tree on our first round of the walk and on the way back (even though we were in great sprinting mode) I thought the tree was beautiful enough to warrant a stop.  This picture was NO FILTER also.  This tree was actually this shade of red and gorgeous.  Fall is beautiful but we in Oklahoma just don't get enough of it.

Speaking of Fall...I saw this picture of Owen at school last week.  His picture (along with many other kiddos) was hanging on an "I am Thankful" board outside his classroom.  What cracks me up is the order of items.  His teacher said these were the exact things out of his mouth and in the correct order.  See where Norman ranks?  Yes, it's before his own brother.  Oh, that's so funny and many times true of this boy.  He loves that dog to no end!

This weekend (and a lot of the week) we got to spend some quality time with Steven's side of the family.  Unfortunately, his grandma died this week at the ripe young age of 89.  She lived a great life and due to some traveling family needs to do in order to make it back to OK we will be having her funeral on the 17th.  

THIS weekend was all about Elizabeth (Steven's cousin) and her wedding though.  I have many more pics from that wedding that I will blog about later.  This one was one of me and my man.  He's handsome:)  Congrats to Elizabeth and Mitch!  It was an amazing wedding!






No comments:

Post a Comment