Sunday, November 2, 2014

Quick Wardrobe Change


 Friday night was Halloween and lucky for us in the state of Oklahoma Friday night was freezing!  Our first really cold night of the season where we woke up Saturday morning to a freeze of all our flowers (that were thriving just last week in the 80-90's mind you).  28 degrees is quite a contrast to what we have been having for October weather so far.  Oh well!  No real fall...just straight to Winter here.  I "love" Oklahoma.  

I digress...Friday night was Halloween and as per tradition we had the cousins visit us on this night because our neighborhood is OFF THE CHAIN when it comes to Halloween or 4th of July.

This year we had a Greek Goddess, Sofia the First, Luigi, and like most every year, a Football player.  Will and I had to compromise because as any good parent I choose to pick my battles.  Personally, I'm sick of him being a football player but since Halloween falls every year during football season that is what is near and dear to Will's heart come every October 31st.  So, I pleaded with him to at least stay in his Mario costume and let me take lots of pictures before he switched into football gear.  Like a good friend said, "Hey, you want to squeeze all $300 we had to pay for that equipment out!"  I guess she is correct.

After my adorable boys took their pictures as Mario and Luigi they began to complain about how their mustaches were itchy.  Steven took care of that.  Somehow he created a "Bigfoot" look with the leftover mustaches.  Sadly, it got too dark too quickly for people to even realize he had hair all over his face.  All he really received were a few strange looks!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween like we treat!  Happy Harvest!








No comments:

Post a Comment