Monday, November 10, 2014

If I Were to Marry Steven Again....

 If I were to marry Steven again I know the dress I would wear.  Would I be brave enough to buy it online and not even try it on first?  Nope.  Elizabeth was though and for that I give her major props.  She was wearing the dress I would wear if I were to marry my hubby all over again.  Lace, form fitted, and elegant all wrapped up into one.  She was exquisite and her wedding was gorgeous.

Saturday Will had the rare opportunity to attend a TU football game with his Pappy.  They have had the tickets all season so I would have felt very badly if I told him he couldn't go cheer on his team to attend a "girly wedding".  We compromised and he missed the wedding but was able to attend the reception.  I thought that worked out pretty nicely.  And, to top it off, TU won their game on Saturday (that only makes 2 this season) so Will know believes he is their good luck charm (maybe he really is:)

The wedding was a great opportunity to see some family that we don't get to see enough of.  I love family celebrations for many reasons, but that is one of my top reasons.  With all of lives business around us sometimes it's hard to set aside time for loved ones.  This wedding brought us all together this week and weekend and I love that.  I love that I had my house filled 4 days out of the week with family.  Family that I am not even blood related to but they love me just the same.  That is the true definition of family in my book!  

Hope everyone had a great weekend too.  Congrats to the happy and very blessed couple.  Many years of happiness to you.  And, P.S., Elizabeth if you are reading this....I might borrow that dress in a few years for a vow renewal.  That is if you don't mind:)













No comments:

Post a Comment