Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Week of Firsts.....

 1. This was Owen's first time to have a Thanksgiving feast and be a "Pilgrim" at LCS.  It's difficult to properly fit a giant 5 year old so his hat was a little snug...
 2. This was the first time I have ever had a place mat made for me out of my child's footprint:)
 3.This is the first time I have ever had a child who can sing "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth" and it actually make sense. FYI...the Tooth Fairy just randomly grabbed into her coin jar and collected money.  Once the morning rolled around Will counted $4.05 worth of jingle.  A little pricy (in my opinion) for a tooth but that fairy was sleepy and didn't feel like counting the money before donating it to Will's tooth fund.


4. This was the first time I ever had to dress up my child like a "dirty snowflake" for a musical.  It was super cute by the way and he actually sang and did the motions the whole time (that surprised me a bit).

No comments:

Post a Comment